Monday, July 12, 2010

Veggie Garden + Dawson's Creek

Friends,
I was sick-ola on Sunday (my crafting day) with a sinus headache.  Has anyone ever had one of those?  Oh, it was awful.

So, I ate fresh squash and PICKLES(!) from my mom's garden, which made me feel a bit better.


... and watched a season of Dawson's Creek. Which made me feel a LOT better.  Or possibly it was the hot tea and meds.  No one will really know. 


Needless to say, I didn't get to start my project.  I had all the supplies ready to go too!  Sad day.  The forecast is predicting rain again today (where did the summer sunshine go?), so maybe I will get a good crafting start tonight.  Dear awful headache, please leave me alone.

2 comments:

-Sam I Am- said...

eeek.. i hate being sick, especially with sinus issues.
Hope you feel better soon!

panera soup+sleep+zyrtec+aleve= good as new!

Kirstie said...

Hahaha! Dawson's Fail. :P